The Very Real Health Danger of BBQ: Swallowing Grill Brush Bristles

 The Very Real Health Danger of BBQ: Swallowing Grill Brush Bristles

DENVER, May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — An estimated 1,700 Americans went to an emergency room between 2002 and 2014 after having ingested wire bristles in grilled food, according to a study published in 2016 in the journal Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. To solve this problem, BBQ Dragon announced today the release of their new “Chainmail” Grill Brush: the first truly bristle-free grill brush.

BBQ Dragon’s head of product development, George Prior, explained the need for a new solution to this danger: “We tested the grill brushes currently on the market that claim to be bristle-free and found that they are still not completely safe. These brushes are made from wound wires instead of…

Read more…

Related post

contact slider
close slider

    Are you a service provider looking for leads or a client looking for a service provider? Drop us a line!