“Our Fireplace Grates have been created with functionality and aesthetics at the forefront,” says Stephane Thomas, EcoSmart Fire Founder. “They don’t require the construction of vents or a chimney, nor do they need a gas pipe connection. This means outdated or unused wood or gas fireplaces can be revitalized and converted into high-performing, eco-friendly and convenient fireplaces – with minimal cost and effort.”
The Fireplace Grates come in three sizes – Grate 18, Grate 30, and Grate 36 – all with EcoSmart’s renowned stainless steel burners at their core and all made from Fluid™ Concrete.
10 benefits of EcoSmart Fireplace Grates:
- Easy, low-cost installation: Easily fit within an existing fireplace. To install, close off the vent and gas connection, attach the Fireplace Grate to a level platform with its easy fitting system, then fill with ethanol.
- Enhanced efficiency: No vent or flue required, which stops heat escaping. Increase heat output by closing the dampener or sealing off the flue with a metal plate.
- Robust: Constructed from durable Fluid™ Concrete, an incredibly strong and environmentally-friendly material.
- Stylish: Modern clean lines that complement any hearth design; natural flames that create the look and ambiance of a traditional wood fire.
- Design flexibility: Easy installation means converting an old, unused, or outdated fireplace is no longer the exclusive domain of interior design professionals.
- Warm your home, not the planet: Powered by…