Do you know any high school seniors or recent graduates who are looking to start a career in HVAC? Tell them that by filling out a quick online application, they could be one of the 20 individuals to receive a $ 2500 scholarship from the EGIA Foundation.
It would be much appreciated if you could share this information to your network and help us attract more students to apply. By clicking the links below, you can share the application page on your social media profiles or by email in just one click.
Scholarships will be awarded based on eligibility requirements, academic merit, financial need, and interest of pursuing a career in residential HVAC or home performance contracting. Applicants will be asked to explain what inspired them to choose an HVAC technical education and their plans after graduation.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FEBRUARY 1, 2021
• Students planning to enroll or currently enrolled in an HVAC technical program at an accredited institution for the entire 2019-2020 academic year. Current students must continue to be enrolled through January 1, 2020.
• US Citizens, US Nationals, US Permanent Residents based on the guidelines utilized by the US Department of Education Federal Financial Aid eligibility
• Minimum grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
• Students pursuing an Associate’s Degree, Certificate, or Diploma in an HVAC technical program
• Preference will be given to high school seniors and students age 18-26
The EGIA Foundation a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing the pipeline of talented young professionals selecting HVAC as their first-choice career thus, bolstering the industry’s ability to meet consumer demand well into the future. For more details on the Foundation’s work, please visit www.egiafoundation.org or www.alwaysindemand.com.