Industrial Garage Door Repair Company
Industrial or commercial overhead doors are vital to business’ daily operations. It keeps the goods safe and maintains business productivity.
Moreover, industrial overhead doors are made of steel, which makes them last longer than residential ones. Since it is long-lasting and more durable, it ensures the goods’ security and safety above all else.
However, if it starts to malfunction, it can be very problematic for business operations.
With this, it’s wise to tap into an industrial garage door repair company in Mississauga. A1 Garage Doors is here to fix any issues you are encountering with your commercial garage door.
With 12 years of doing residential and commercial garage door repairs, we have faced different issues.
From a faulty spring to a damaged cable, we can quickly fix it.
Once you call us, our team of experts will inspect the issue to know the best course of action.
Of course, we will dispatch the most suitable technician based on your garage door problems.
Whether you call us during the day or night, we’ll promptly cater to you since we are a reliable emergency garage door repair service.
Common Industrial Garage Door Repairs
When commercial garage doors are working correctly, it keeps the operations going and adds security to your goods and employees.
However, a garage door’s job might be simple, but it can be susceptible to malfunction and damage.
Once you find out your overhead door won’t open in the middle of the operation, call us even if it’s during the graveyard hours. We offer 24 7 garage door repairs because we know problems can occur at any time of the day.
Hence, if you’re wondering why you need a repair, these are the following reasons:
- Broken rollers: If your rollers are frequently used, it can wear down and might come off the track. A replacement is needed to ensure your garage door can move again.
- Broken cables: Worn out cords can contribute to injury because it might cause the door to snap. Inspect your cables regularly.
If you spot any issues, you can count on an industrial garage door repair company, such as A1 Garage Doors. Depending on the condition, we will provide a garage door cable repair or replacement.
- Broken springs: Fixing broken springs by yourself is not a good idea since it can be dangerous. With this, leave the job to a professional to receive a garage door springs replacement.
- Misaligned tracks: Tracks can become damaged due to car bumps or issues on the rollers. Once you spot this issue, call A1 Garage Doors right away for the fixes. Prolonging the issue may cascade to even more significant problems.
Why You Need a Garage Door Repair Service
Moreover, these are the common indicators you need a professional overhead door repair service:
- Difficulty in opening and closing: A garage door has one job – to open and close. However, if it is sticking, moving irregularly, or does not operate at all, a professional garage repair is necessary.
Many factors contribute to this issue. Watch this video to know why your door is not operating smoothly.
- Vibrating or shaking: Shaking overhead doors can mean a lot, from damaged rollers to lack of lubrication. Check this issue with a professional before the situation worsens.
- Sagging overhead doors: Sagging means your door moves even if you stop it halfway. It indicates there might be issues with springs, rollers, or tracks.
- Noise during operation: A noisy garage door happens due to many factors, including misaligned tracks and damaged springs. An industrial garage door repair company can identify the cause and quickly fix it.
- Visible damage: If you see cracks on the door, loose rubber or worn-out edges, you can ask help from a garage door repair company to aid these minor issues before it leads to major ones.
Leave the Industrial Garage Door Repairs to Us!
Whatever the problems you have been encountering with your commercial garage door, seek help from A1 Garage Doors. Besides, it’s dangerous to fix it yourself, especially if you’re not a qualified and experienced DIYer.
We fix issues on any type of garage doors such as roll-up, overhead sectional, dock levelers, or automatic ones. Repairs are different for every garage door; that’s why it’s best to leave the job to us.
We’re excited to help you, so call us now and leave the repair to us!
Common garage door repair related FAQ
How long does it take to replace a garage door?
Roughly 3 to 4 hours, if done properly.
How often should my a garage door be serviced?
Your garage door is a large piece of moving equipment made up of many parts. Some families use their garage door more than their front door. We recommend having your garage door and operator serviced every year in order to ensure a properly working door and operator. The noises your door or operator makes are your initial “warning signs” that something is not quite right. The longer you put off the necessary service, the more damage may result.
How long do garage door springs usually last?
The most common torsion springs have an expected life of about 10,000 cycles (one opening and one closing is a cycle.)
What is the life span of a garage door opener?
The average life span of a door opener can vary from 10 to 20 years depending on the model and usage.