In the past year, there’s been an upturn in home improvement projects. According to a survey completed by Bid-On-Equipment, 89% of American homeowners made some sort of improvement to their homes during the pandemic. 58% of those individuals did the work themselves. With so many American’s spending time at home, this really shouldn’t come as a surprise. After all, what else are people supposed to do if not DIY?
But DIY projects aren’t just a way to kill time, they can also drastically increase a home’s property value. Bid-On-Equipment analyzed over 2,700 Google search terms to find exactly what types of home improvement projects were the most popular. Here’s what they discovered:
- 86% of projects focused on the exterior
- 45% of projects focused on the bathroom(s)
- 43% of projects focused on the kitchen
- 38% of projects focused on the living room
- 21% of projects focused on the dining room
But out of these DIY…